Special Events Permits
Events requiring completion of the Village of Orland Park Special Events Permit application:
- Major Mall Events - Event, tent, health, electrical inspections fees.
- Carnival or Circus - $150.00 per day, plus event, tent, health, electrical inspection fees.
The following events require completion of the Canopy/Tent/Event *permit application. Fee for these permits is $90.00 per event.
- Miscellaneous Shows - Additional Required Forms:
- Santa Claus
- Easter Bunny
- Vehicle Display for Special Event
- Vehicle Display/Temporary
- Minor Special Event - 3 day limit
- Orland Square Holiday Showcase - December 1st to 31st - $90.00 Inspection Fee plus Business License fee of $25.00 - *Holiday Showcase
No Charge Event Permits
The following require completion of the Canopy/Tent/Event permit application, but no fee is required.
- Furniture - Display Only
- Tables - Information Distribution Only - No Sales - 3 Day limit
Certificate of Occupancy - Business License
The following require application for a Certificate of Occupancy and a Business License.
Retail Sales Other than Standard Mall Spaces
The following uses require a Certificate of Occupancy, Zoning, and Business License.
- Retail Sales - Not Kiosk or Mall Cart - Valid up to One (1) year
- Mall Carts
- Kiosks - Also require variable building permit and review fees depending on their square footage
- Sale or Distribution of Food - Requires Health Permit & Inspection - Minimum inspection fee is $90.00
- Vending Machines - Licensing is $50.00 per machine per calendar year
- Transient Sales in Parking Lot - NOT allowed!