Rules & Regulations
- Participants must be five years of age or older to utilize the climbing wall.
- Shirts/shoes are required (open toe shoes are not permissible).
- Bouldering is not permitted.
- Hanging upside down, swinging from the ropes, running around the pit and other inappropriate behavior is not permitted and could result in disciplinary actions.
- Only Sportsplex staff, and participants certified through Sportsplex, may belay participants.
- All participants will be required to wear a Sportsplex harness. Sportsplex staff will check all harnesses for correct fit and wear.
- Only Sportsplex staff may clip climbers in/out of auto-belays, no exceptions.
- Sportsplex reserves the right to deny participation to any climber who may pose a risk to him/herself or another participant.