- We offer a variety of programs which include:
- Special Olympics
- Special Events
- Vacation trips
- Family events
- Weekly programs meet once a week at a designated day and time for a season. The number of weeks per season varies, and is between 6 - 14 weeks.
- We offer programs four seasons per year.
- Special events are one day programs that run for two or more hours. Approximately three or four special events are offered each season. Overnight trips are usually offered three or four times per year.
- One vacation trip is offered per year. The trip is usually five or six days long. To attend a vacation trip with Orland Park special recreation, participants must have participated in at least one of Orland Park’s special recreation programs and must be fairly independent with their daily living skills.