The Village of Orland Park Development Services Department allows an occupancy for kiosks/carts within a mall with the following conditions:
- Building and Zoning applications completed and submitted for review.
- Site Plan showing to scale the size and location of all new kiosks and all existing structures within 20 feet of the kiosk. Accurate dimensions shall be drawn on site plan.
- Intended use must be approved in accordance with the Village Land Development Code. (Zoning approval)
- Final Occupancy Inspection approval to verify minimum fire, life safety, exiting, accessibility to environmental limited persons, and health hazard conditions.
- Occupancy Only Permit fees for commercial use include a $145.00 inspection/permit fee and a $40.00 zoning permit fee.
- Business Licenses are required per Title 7, Chapter 2 of the Village Code. Fees for kiosks are $75.00 per calendar year. Fees are pro-rated.
- A separate license would be required for the Sale of Tobacco
- A Police background check and approval is required for all massage therapy businesses before a Certificate of Occupancy can be issued. Call the Police Department at (708) 403-4945 for application and details. State of Illinois Massage Therapist Licenses are required for all massage therapists.
- Occupancy permit applications and detailed kiosk requirements are available in the Commercial Occupancy Package.
- Permit Fees – Village Code, Title 5, Chapter 2
Final Building, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire inspections are required before Certificate of Occupancy and Business License are issued. Complete and submit inspection request