Construction Trailers/Contractor’s Offices/Equipment Sheds, are permitted in any district per Village of Orland Park Land Development Code, Article 6, Part 3, Section 6-304-C.1
, as long as:
- The use is accessory to a construction project. No contractor’s office or equipment shed shall contain sleeping or cooking accommodations, except as necessary to accommodate security personnel.
- The maximum length of the permit shall be one (1) year, but may be renewed by the Building Division for a period not to exceed the duration of the construction project.
- Any contractor’s office or equipment shed shall be removed upon completion of the construction project.
Required at the time of application for permit:
- Completed building and electrical permits
- Survey of the property showing exactly where the trailer will be placed
Permit fees: Building, $90; Electrical, $90.