A permit is required for installation of all in-ground swimming pools.
around the pool or yard is required. Fence height is required to be a minimum of 5 (five) feet.
Maximum lot coverage is limited for each Zoning District. See the Village Land Development Code, Article 6, Part 2
, District Regulations for complete information.
Needed to apply for permit:
- Completed permit applications – Building, Zoning, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Grading Plan showing existing and proposed grading changes. Must be signed by registered land surveyor or professional engineer.
- Signed copy of In-Ground Pool Rules & Requirements
- Completed Fence Permit application
- Lot coverage calculations, showing lot size and impervious surface calculations including, but not limited to:
° Footprint of house
° All concrete
° Walkway around pool
In-ground Swimming Pool Permit Fees: Village of Orland Park Village Code, Title 5, Chapter 2, Item l