Permit is required for installation of all porches.
Permit fee is $60.
A plan review is required for all porch permits.
Needed to apply for permit:
- Completed permit application.
- Recent legible copy of legal Plat of Survey, showing existing building and setbacks to lot lines.
- Deck drawing showing:
- Porch size
- Location and diameter of posts/piers
- Size & type of joists, decking & beams
- Stair details
- Materials to be used
- Contractor (If one is to be used)
- Cost of Project
Location of porch must be noted on plat of survey, in order to check setback requirements.