Lake Sedgewick @ Centennial Park
Opening Day for Kayak and Pedal Boat Rentals is Saturday, May 25!
Enjoy some leisurely time on Lake Sedgewick
this Memorial Day weekend.
Boat rentals will be 11a-7p Saturday and Sunday
12p-7p on Memorial Day.
(Please call 403-2543 for weather related boat rental status updates.)
Lake Sedgewick is a 95 acre lake which includes a boat ramp, boardwalk, outdoor amphitheater, gazebo, council ring, nature trails, and hiking paths.
Kayak & Pedal Boat Rentals
Kayak and pedal boat rentals are available on Fridays: 12 pm - 7 pm // Saturdays & Sundays: 11 am - 7 pm, May 25 - September 2, 2013. For additional information visit the boat rental page.
Lake Sedgewick contains bluegill/sunfish, carp, largemouth bass, crappie, bullhead, northern pike and walleye. Lake Sedgewick Map
Boat Launch Hours
Sunrise to dusk (weather permitting)
Fees to Launch
*drop box located on site
- Catch and release is encouraged
- Valide Illinois fishing license is required for anglers 16 years of age and older
- All state regulations apply
- Taking frogs, turtles, and mussels is prohibited
- Two pole limit
- Shoreline fishing allowed only in designated areas
- Fishing prohibited off of boat docks at the boat launch
- No seine or nets allowed
Fishing license info