Go To Search
Living in Orland ParkEnjoy Orland ParkBusiness and Development
How Do I? - Help Center
Online Services
The Clerk's Office is an authorized U.S. passport acceptance facility.


Appointments are required
to apply for a U.S. passport.

This applies to first time applicants or those who were previously issued a five (5) year passport. If you were previously issued a ten (10) year passport and it has expired within the last five (5) years, please see the renewal section of this page.

Please call 708-403-6150 to make an appointment between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on weekdays. The Village is closed on the weekends.

Passport Photos
Passport pictures are NOT taken at this location.

Children applying for a passport who are under 16 years of age must be accompanied by both parents. Visit the
U. S. Department of State website for more information.

Passport Application
The DS-11 is the Application for a U.S. Passport (for all first-time applicants, all minors, and applicants who are not eligible to use the DS-82)  Visit the U.S. Department of State to download this form or this application is available at the Clerk's Office.

Routine service is estimated at four to six weeks.

Expedited service is estimated at three weeks and includes additional fees.

You are required to bring the following items to your appointment:
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate that lists both parents names on it, or  a naturalization certificate
  • Photo identification
    • If child is under 16, both parents will present their identification 
    • If 16 years of age, one parents will present their identification in addition to applicant's identification.    
  • One passport photo
  • Checks for payment (we do not accept cash or credit card)

Two separate checks or money orders are required for payment.

(16 and up)
$110 payable to U.S. Department of State
$35 payable to Village of Orland Park
(15 and under)
$80 payable to U.S. Department of State
$35 payable to Village of Orland Park

Expedite Fee  $60.00 added to the check payable to the U.S. Depart of State



Adult passport renewals are done on your own.  A DS-82 application is needed to renew your passport.  This renewal application is available at the Clerk's Office, or it can be easily downloaded by visiting the US Department of State "Renew a Passport by Mail" area on their website. 

If you had ten (10) year passport (adult) and it has expired, you will need to complete the DS-82 application (on your own) and mail it in with a new photo, your old passport and a check for $110.00 to the U.S. Department of State.

If you had a five (5) year passport (children) and it has expired, it is not considered a renewal and an appointment must be made to apply in person for a new passport.