myNotify HR Now

My Contact Information Has Changed 

It is important to notify Human Resources immediately once your personal information changes to ensure that we have the most current information on file.

Your information will be updated for:
  • Payroll / W2
  • BCBS
  • Delta Dental
  • EyeMed
  • Allied
  • IMRF
Note: You will need to contact Nationwide, ICMA-RC, Mass Mutual, AFLAC and Police Pension directly to make these changes.

I've Experienced a Life Change Event

It is important to notify Human Resources as soon as possible:

  • the birth or adoption of a child
  • marriage
  • divorce
  • a dependent status change
  • spouse's employment change, etc.

No later than 31 days following the event date.  Human Resources will provide you with a Qualifying Life Change Event Enrollment packet upon notification. 

The QLCE packet must be completed and returned to Human Resources within 31 days of the event date in order for you to be make any changes to your village provided benefit coverages. 

A COBRA packet will be sent to eligible dependents based on the qualifying life change event as required by law.